3-Day Camp/Lodge Running Trips:$1095
3-Day Lodge Running Trips:$1195
- Build Your Own Trip - Private, custom, and charter Rogue River Trips >>
• Running hosts with a unique knowledge of the area and the world of long distance running.
• Raft support for food, gear, and personal items.
• For Camp Trips: All camping gear (including ultra-comfortable 3" sleeping pads) if needed.
• For Lodge Trips: Lodging in comfortable wilderness lodges.
• Return transportation back to Galice, Oregon. Transportation can also be arranged from Ashland, Oregon.
• Gourmet 3 course meals featuring local and organic produce & products. Find out more >>
• World-Class guides with a minimum 5 years experience leading trips around the globe. Find out more >>
• A small trip - most of our Rogue trips consist of 10 to 18 guests.
• An adventure run down one of the world’s great wilderness river corridors!
The number of visitors allowed each year is extremely regulated, because of this dates tend to fill up very quickly. | Custom dates may be available - Give us a call!
- 10% off for groups of 10+ people | Specialty trip prices are noted below.
- Additional Costs: $10 per person federal, state and local access fees
Rogue River Trail Running Trip
|3 days - Camp/Lodge (Ryan Ghelfi hosted)||
|3 days - Camp/Lodge (Jenn Shelton hosted)||
|3 days - Lodge Trip (Hal Koerner hosted)||